Supercapacitors are the devices having electrical characteristics between capacitors and batteries. Supercapacitors are the energy storage devices that can charge quickly and store electrical energy in a small package. Capacitors were initially used for faster operating speeds rather than durability; however, most companies and manufacturers are now focusing on developing the capacitors that can match batteries in both areas.
Full Browse Report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/capacitors-market.html
Supercapacitors market is rapidly booming and the sales of these devices is forecasted to reach the value of $3 billion by the year 2016 due to their increasing use in mobile phones, electric vehicles, energy harvesting, renewable energy, and other products. Although super capacitors are still a small fledging niche market, incumbent and new players in this industry will find growth potential in this market due to the increasing demand of these devices from various sectors.
Consumer electronics industry is expected to remain the fastest growing market for supercapacitors with demand increasing to $725 million by the year 2016. Many new players are entering the market of super capacitor manufacturing owing to its growth potential. Advancements in technology to reduce the overall cost and improve the device efficiency are some of the major factors driving the incorporation of supercapacitors in wide range of applications in the near future.
Based on Application
- Sensor and Instrumentation
This research report analyzes this market based on its market segments and major geographies. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Current market trends
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
All Upcoming Reports: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.php?type=U
This report also provides analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model, and complete company profiles of top industry players. It includes review of micro and macro factors significant with respect to existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Some of the key players dominating this market are Ada Technologies, Advanced Capacitor Technologies, Asahi Kasei-FDK, Baoding Yepu New Energy, Beijing HCC Energy Tech, CDE Cornell Dubilier, Cooper Bussmann, East Penn Manufacturing Co., ELIT Russia, Evans Capacitor Company, GHC Electronic Co, Hitachi, Honda, Illinois Capacitor, JM Energy Corp, Maxwell Technologies, Nanotune Technologies, Nippon Chemi-con, Panasonic, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments.