The market for central nervous system disorder drugs comprise of drugs used for the treatment of diseases affecting the brain or spinal cord such as epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, depression, anxiety and bipolar disorders. Epilepsy is a chronic brain disorder characterized by recurring seizures. Parkinson’s disease is a degenerative CNS disorder associated with symptoms including tremor, rigidity, akinesia and bradykinesia. It is reported by Parkinson’s disease Foundation that as of now 7-10 million people are affected with Parkinson’s disease across the globe. These diseases are generally caused by neurodegeneration, autoimmune disorders, trauma, tumors and vascular disorders.
Browse Full Report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/central-nervous-system-disorder-drugs.html
Rapidly increasing geriatric population base resulting in an elevated incidence levels of CNS disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, schizophrenia and multiple disorders is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market for CNS disorders.. Currently, there is no drug to cure Alzheimer’s disease, the available medicines only treat the severity of symptoms and improve the quality of life to some extent. That is why companies such as Eli Lilly, Baxter International and Novartis AG are investing heavily in research and development in order to accelerate the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease. Geographically, North America holds the largest share of the total market of CNS disorders followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at a CAGR more than other regions on account of high prevalence of diseases such as epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease. As of 2012, WHO (world health organization) suggests that around 50 million people are suffering from epilepsy worldwide, most of them (approximately 80%) belong to developing nations.
Some of the key players operating in the market for CNS disorders are Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis AG, Sanofi, Merck & Co., Abbott Laboratories, Eli Lilly, UCB, Bristol-Meyers Squibb Co. and Astellas Pharma, Inc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
Browse All Upcoming Reports: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.php?type=U
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources along with various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Browse Market Research Blog : http://businessindustryresearch.wordpress.com
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207